I’m sorry my posting schedule has been sporadic at best, lately. This time of year is always so crazy (and cold) that I always come up with excuses to lay around my apartment in sweats instead of blogging. It’s unacceptable, and I promise to do better after the holidays!
Despite the title, in my head I am calling this my ‘sick post’ as both me and my hubby were super sick with terrible colds when these photos were taken. We peeled ourselves off the coach long enough to get some fresh air on the roof and snap some shots. I can’t say the excursion made us feel any better, but it was fun!
Your holiday gift guide (If you don’t always want to give a bottle of booze. But a bottle of booze is always fine, too.)
The pop culture enthusiast/movie buff
- My coworker discovered this Wes Anderson coffee table book. It is the best. You should get this book even if you have only seen one of Wes’ movies because it is just that good. Also, if you’ve only seen one Wes Anderson movie, you should really watch more.
- Since we’re talking about Wes, these prints are amazing. A perfect way to put posters on your wall without looking like you live in a college dorm.
- And who doesn’t love a sassy tote?
- Okay, and who doesn’t want to lounge around in a Glen Coco sweatshirt?
For the girl who likes cute art and fun things:
- Organizing your pencils is necessary because you are very busy.
- This iPhone case with a custom family portrait.
- These loafers are sure to ‘bee’ a hit.
- Tie it up with this adorable bow bangle.
For the girl who is all about hosting the cutest party:
- This cookbook for all the preppiest parties.
- This might be the most unique cheese and cracker board I’ve ever seen.
- Sip bubbly in style with these dot flutes.
- An apron that also doubles as the cutest outfit at the party.
For the gal who can’t put her phone down:
- Instagram magnets. ‘Nuff said.
- Blah, blah, blah. A phone case that’s ironic because no one really talks on their phone. You just text.
- You’ll never have to hear, ‘do you have a phone charger?’ again.
- An instant, reusable phone cleaner. Because iPhone screens can get gross.
For the recently wed:
- A custom address stamp with their new name and address.
- Some adorable glasses so they can toast their marriage in style.
- A new type of coffee delivered every month? Yes please. The honeymoom period can lead to some some, ahem, late nights.
- A bar cart because they are just so cute.
For the new mom in your life:
- Did your friend just have a baby? Get her a tee that describes her new job as ‘mom’.
- OMG, giraffe booties.
- A spa day. Obvi.
- Let’s get practical. Monthly diaper delivery, anyone?
What fun gifts did you score this year? Share them in the comments below!
Full disclosure, the reason I haven’t posted is because I can’t figure out how to upload the photos on my camera to my computer, lol. I got this new program and only my husband can work it. So I am at his mercy.
I am usually quite computer/Internet saavy so I am not sure what’s come over me.
Boots: Enzo Angiolini | Skirt: H&M | Sweater: H&M | Jacket: Tommy Hilfiger
I am also excited to give so much thanks for all I have.
But I am also excited about the eating.
Also, my husband and I were talking about the time we went to a Mexican restaurant for Thanksgiving a few years ago. It was hilarious, and random, and awesome — and I would do it again in a heartbeat because the food was just delicious!
You guys, I have loved Cori’s shop for years now. Her dreamy skirts and fun dresses are just the cutest. So I am super excited to partner with her on a giveaway. Recently, the Corilynn shop launched a line of graphic tees and we are giving one away to a lucky winner.
Entering is easing!
1) follow Corilynn on Instagram.
2) follow me on Instagram.
3) Let me know what your favorite Corilynn graphic tee is in the comments below!
4) Done and done!
I will pick a winner next week! Sadly, this giveaway is US only, but I promise to have an international giveaway soon!