This top has gotten me through the winter. It is warm, structured enough to conceal the bump and it goes with everything! The downside? It is dry clean only, and I spill something on it every single time I wear it. Also, can we talk about my new Jord watch for just one second? It is made from solid wood, is super cute, and it smells really good. I know that is weird, but the fresh wood smells so nice! Shoes: J. Crew Factory (love these) | Pants: H&M Maternity | Top: C. Wonder (now closed, but love this one) | Coat: H&M | Watch: Jord (c/o)
- She’s a girl.
- She’s due in late June.
- We have a name but it’s not ready to be shared on the Internet just yet.
- No, we aren’t moving.
- Yes, we have a room for her (and a bathroom, too!).
- I feel fine :) just tired, and really out of breath.
- Matt is just as excited as me and super supportive!
Also, this post was supposed to coming to you from our fabulous Charleston babymoon. But the day we were supposed to leave our flight got cancelled due to ‘weather’ and wouldn’t be rescheduled for another two days. So we had to cancel the whole thing. It was such a bummer!! But we quickly remembered we live in NYC and can have a fun staycation, too. Even if it’s flippin’ FREEZING!
Okay, that’s all for now!
However, if you want to give a small gift to friend or lovah, but you accidentally/on purpose put it off until the last minute. I have compiled a few great last minute gifts that are sure to please:
If you feel like giving something sweet, but don’t want to spend all darn day in the kitchen because Netflix is waiting:
- Valentine’s Day puppy chow: Chocolatey, peanut-buttery, crunchy sugar goodness. I haven’t met anyone who doesn’t like puppy chow.
- Heart Shaped Rice Krispy Treats: Does anyone NOT like Rice Krispy Treats?? I didn’t think so…
- Some delicious, yet totally affordable pink bubbly. When in doubt, go with alcohol.
- The way to a women’s heart is through brownies. Add a few conversation hearts, and you’ve got a V-Day hit!
Blooms! (I happen to love flowers. I think they are a great gift for any occasion. But they are especially special on Valentine’s Day)
- Think beyond the bouquet with this adorable flower initial.
- If flowers aren’t your jam, this hanging terrarium is beyond cool.
- Who says giant hair flowers are just for babies? This organza flower makes the perfect gift for your boldest Valentine.
- This floral print by the super talented Paper Fashion is the perfect gift for the girly girl in your life.
The Perfect Accessory:
- This drink sleeve is great for your best girlfriend.
- Statement earrings that are guaranteed to turn heads.
- A wine to-go cup because again, you can’t go wrong with alcohol.
- The sassiest business card holder for the bizness lady in your life.
- Set the mood with this gorgeous scented candle set.
Happy almost Valentine’s Day! I love all of you :)