Stuff Fashionistas Like Thursday

Slide1

Taking a photo of one’s self and putting it on the Internet in a classy, enviable, and fabulous manner is a cultivated art that has been perfected by fashionistas.

Commonly called “Outfit Posts”, Fashionistas will often put photos of themselves on the Internet wearing jaw-droppingly gorgeous outfits. After all, you don’t get invited to Fashion Week for being boring.

Most fashionistas strive for self-portraits that look like they were clipped from a magazine. Self portraits of this caliber often take much practice. Many fashionistas, like myself, are still learning how to perfect the art. However, there are a few that  lead the pack. These fashionistas have self-portraits that exceed expectations and have catapulted them into fashion stardom.

Behold the fabulousness:

IMG_9066Fashion Toast

mus13-1Karla’s Closet

4034439307_34664eb98d_oLe Blog de Betty

Their pretty fierce, eh??

• Reply TheBeautyFile October 22, 2009 at 9:21 pm

Yea, um, I kind of definitely crush on these three…their styles are so unique and they’re like drop dead gorgeous. I wish I had the guts to post me on the net. You, my dear, you look FAB. I see your name written on many a seat next NYFW! “Reserved for Clarabelle +1” {take me, take me, take me!!}

• Reply bananas. October 22, 2009 at 9:33 pm

i think it’s a gene because me…i look like a deer in headlights…lost and not even close to found. but these ladies are hot!

• Reply Keith October 22, 2009 at 10:10 pm

These are all awesome. I always love checking out the fashionista blogs. It’s cool to see all the beautiful photos of these girls dressed up. I quite enjoy it.

• Reply Monique October 22, 2009 at 11:28 pm

When you figure out the formula to that “I don’t care but I still look fierce while not caring” pose, let me know so I can practice haha!

• Reply Holly J October 22, 2009 at 11:52 pm

Girl, those models at fashion week got nothing on you! You are too gorgeous. How tall are you? If you’re at least 5’7, you’re a sure thing!

• Reply Sierra October 23, 2009 at 1:04 am

These ladies are just fabulous and I love love their style! I admit I am a tad jealous because I wish I could look great in just anything, and I honestly think these ladies do look great in about anything! Ha ha. Good for them though, they are following their passions and it clearly shows through their fashion blogs.

• Reply Sherin October 23, 2009 at 5:03 am

I love the 3 fashionista’s you picked. They’re perfected the art of outfit posts. I’m still looking for somewhere nice to take my pictures, lol.

• Reply Shiri October 23, 2009 at 5:18 am

Wow, I agree, the three photos look like “real-clipped-out-of-a-magazine” photos. Very good.

• Reply becky October 23, 2009 at 9:47 am

clare you are so cute ! x) oh and yeah they are definitely so gorgeous and stylish . love their blogs 😀 have a nice weekend !

• Reply Jaime October 23, 2009 at 9:58 am

Yes they are and so are you! 🙂

Happy weekend!

• Reply Stéphanie October 23, 2009 at 10:57 am

Clare, you are very lovely !

• Reply nadia October 23, 2009 at 3:23 pm

i always admire the big bloggers for their great pics .. its important

• Reply Ela October 23, 2009 at 5:38 pm

MC, I’ve missed you! Being in AZ was fun but I felt so isolated being away from blogging for a week – how sad is that?

You look fabulous, what are you talking about girly?

Happy weekend, hon!

• Reply Shin October 23, 2009 at 6:54 pm

Yes, yes and yes!! They’re my constant inspiration for my blog and I love their pictures!! xxoxoxo

• Reply savvy gal October 23, 2009 at 6:54 pm

you have a beautiful smile. : )

• Reply Girl with the bow tie October 23, 2009 at 8:30 pm

I still feel pretty narcistic taking photos of myself / “self portraits.” When I go outside, I try to be as discrete as possible! I’m envious that these fashion bloggers are not only super fierce, but also have such stunning photos!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
    girlwiththebowtie.blogspot.com

• Reply Miss Red October 23, 2009 at 10:29 pm

so fierce! and your picture is cute too.

• Reply Becs October 24, 2009 at 5:20 am

Hey pretty lady! Yes, I’m slowly learning how to perfect this art.. so envious of the ladies that can take such fab pics! You look great in your pic though!

xo, Becs

• Reply B* a la Moda October 24, 2009 at 5:20 pm

I think your picture is great! It reflects a moment of fun and a very natural expression. The other bloggers´
    pictures are great but every one of us has a unique style no matter how good the picture is.
    xoxo
    B* a la Moda

• Reply Kristin October 24, 2009 at 5:35 pm

The reason I haven’t really done outfit posts is because I feel so ridiculous taking the pics. Something I most def need to get over. They make it look so easy!

• Reply S.Elisabeth October 24, 2009 at 8:01 pm

This makes me laugh! Ha I cannot do outfit posts to save my life. I always look messy & awkward and i have such a crappy camera!

• Reply Ash Fox October 24, 2009 at 10:50 pm

ha love this post. yeah i feel strange posting pics most of the time..but i guess you get used to it. it seems so self indulgent.

• Reply SaraJo October 26, 2009 at 4:20 am

your so sweet:)

• Reply maureen October 26, 2009 at 8:29 pm

you look so gorgeous Clare! and adorable too!