Stuff Fashionistas Like Thursday

Slide1Any girl can go out and buy the latest fashion. But a true fashionista always wears style with a heaping side of class, elegance and grace. Whether it’s a classic Burberry trench or the trendiest over-the-knee boot, The Fashionista always knows that class is the name of the game.

After all, making a sheer, white, oversized tee look good comes from confidence within. You either have it, or you don’t… and the fashionistas of the world definitely have it. So, if you’re reading this fellow fashionistas, give yourself a  pat on the back for always keeping it classy.

Here is my list of the top 5 most class-tastic blogettes. Whether they write it, wear it, or spot it. These ladies know class:

Slide1Extra Dressing on the Side

Slide1The Sydney Girl

Slide1Girl with a Bow Tie

Slide1The Beauty File

Slide1Fashion Cappuccino

Thanks for keeping it classy, ladies! What are your classiest beauty & fashion tricks??

• Reply Miss Red November 12, 2009 at 10:48 pm

love the picture of lily donaldson. and all of these bloggers are definitely classy.

• Reply Miss Red November 12, 2009 at 10:48 pm

• Reply Keith November 12, 2009 at 11:46 pm

I’ve been to a couple of the blogs of these girls. I love them. Very ultra cool. I’ll have to check out the others. Have a fab Friday and weekend. Cheers!

• Reply bananas. November 12, 2009 at 11:47 pm

oh girl…i always keep it classy. whether it’s rockin my new OTK’s or licking salt off my hand before tequila shots. YEA!

oh wait…that’s not what you mean?! hahahahhaha!

• Reply bananas. November 12, 2009 at 11:47 pm

oh wait…that’s not what you mean?! hahahahhaha!

• Reply Joanne November 13, 2009 at 2:06 am

My classiest…wearing a quilted purse with a long chain. I love them, I think they add class to any outfit!

• Reply B* a la Moda November 13, 2009 at 2:56 am

Hello! Thanks for introducing all these bloggers. I am going to check them in a minute. You are totally right about the class.

xoxo
    B* a la Moda

• Reply B* a la Moda November 13, 2009 at 2:56 am

xoxo
    B* a la Moda

• Reply Sherin November 13, 2009 at 5:17 am

The lovely bloggers you picked all have amazing class. Class is so important. With it, you can turn a bot so fashionable outfit into something stunning.

• Reply Sherin November 13, 2009 at 5:17 am

• Reply Stéphanie November 13, 2009 at 5:24 am

They are very pretty Clare ! Thank you !

• Reply Jaime November 13, 2009 at 11:31 am

Ela is so classy! Love The Beauty File blog too. Must check out the other ones!

• Reply Jaime November 13, 2009 at 11:31 am

Ela is so classy! Love The Beauty File blog too. Must check out the other ones!

• Reply Couture Carrie November 13, 2009 at 2:22 pm

Love this post and the bloggers you featured!!

xoxox,
    CC

• Reply Couture Carrie November 13, 2009 at 2:22 pm

Love this post and the bloggers you featured!!

xoxox,
    CC

• Reply nadia November 13, 2009 at 3:26 pm

very very true …. class and confidence is everything. sometimes i think f i were taller i would be able to pull of the white shirt only model look .. .but indeed its all about confidence

• Reply nadia November 13, 2009 at 3:26 pm

• Reply Shin November 13, 2009 at 3:30 pm

Wow!! Thank you so much for featuring me!! I feel truly honored to be in the same group with those amazing, classy bloggers! And you’re one of them Clare! xooxoxoxxooxox

• Reply Shin November 13, 2009 at 3:30 pm

• Reply Sierra November 13, 2009 at 3:45 pm

Aww, I love the sydney girl and Ela, both lovely ladies inside and out! For me I love to see the fashion that is out there and then try to apply it to my wardrobe. How can I pair this with that? You know what I mean? 😉

• Reply Sierra November 13, 2009 at 3:45 pm

• Reply Lydia November 14, 2009 at 1:20 am

This was a great post! I completely agree, especially on the white t-shirt comment. A girl can never go wrong as long as she has class in the back of her mind at all times.

• Reply Lydia November 14, 2009 at 1:20 am

• Reply thebeautyfile November 14, 2009 at 1:29 am

Clare!! My heart just jumped through my chest! I just saw this! You are too sweet, seriously….I just don’t even know what to say. : )

• Reply thebeautyfile November 14, 2009 at 1:29 am

• Reply lisa November 14, 2009 at 5:50 am

All these girls are cute!

My fashion trick has always been wear what the hell I like! People either get it, or they don’t.

Bye for now.

• Reply lisa November 14, 2009 at 5:50 am

All these girls are cute!

Bye for now.

• Reply S.Elisabeth November 14, 2009 at 2:24 pm

Love love!! And I love Fashion Cappuccino, her style is always so graceful!

• Reply S.Elisabeth November 14, 2009 at 2:24 pm

Love love!! And I love Fashion Cappuccino, her style is always so graceful!

• Reply HauteWorld November 15, 2009 at 12:08 pm

I’m familiar with most of these bloggers and love their style as well. I think it’s all about choosing simple pieces and styling them according to your personality. Often, it’s the forced “i’m trying too hard look”, that makes outfits look like a costume, just because you can tell they don’t feel comfortable in what they’re wearing, because they’re trying to be trendy instead of dressing what they feel like.

• Reply HauteWorld November 15, 2009 at 12:08 pm

• Reply Lexy November 16, 2009 at 12:33 am

OH MY GOD THAT’S ME. Hahahhaha. I’m so shocked. My mouth actually dropped. Thanks so much. I’ll definitely have to check out the other blogs. And keep up my classy rep’. Haha.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
    quirkyexplosion.blogspot.com (P.S. I changed my blog name, update your links! )

• Reply Lexy November 16, 2009 at 12:33 am

Thanks so much for stopping by!
    quirkyexplosion.blogspot.com (P.S. I changed my blog name, update your links! )

• Reply Ela November 18, 2009 at 3:03 am

Eek! Are you kidding me right now? MC, you are too sweet! Thanks hon, I always joke that I look like I just got out of a convent – not sure if you noticed – but I’m always “covered up” LOL.
    I’ll have to check out these other blogs!
    Yay for Beauty File!
    And don’t I feel like a big dork seeing this 6 days after the fact…fashionably late? Ahhh…notsomuch 😉

• Reply Ela November 18, 2009 at 3:03 am

I’ll have to check out these other blogs!
    Yay for Beauty File!