Love or Fug: Lara Stone

Lara Stone is rapidly becoming the Queen Bee supermodel. She has been praised for “revolutionizing the fashion industry” because she is a size 4 (yea, I know, big whoop! The fashion industry can be so fickle with size *sigh*). Nevertheless, Lara is fashion’s yellow-haired, versatile “It Girl”. So I wanna hear it from you, my lovely fashionistas. Do you love her or think the fashion industry can do better?”

Photos from we heart it and fdm1.com

• Reply Treacle January 10, 2010 at 11:02 pm

Hmmm…I don’t see that “it” factor, but then I’m not a fashionista, so I don’t know.

• Reply Ash Fox January 10, 2010 at 11:09 pm

She’s gorgeous but WAY overexposed!

• Reply Ash Fox January 10, 2010 at 11:09 pm

She’s gorgeous but WAY overexposed!

• Reply Cafe Fashionista January 11, 2010 at 1:07 am

Personally, I quite adore her. I admire the fact that she embraces her imperfections. In fact, not only embraces them, but flaunts them. It’s a nice change considering so many turn to cosmetic surgery to correct things they don’t like – I see her as a role model of sorts. 🙂

• Reply Yvonne January 11, 2010 at 2:12 am

Not a fan. Enough with the gap toothed models. They’re not unique. I see them all over ads and I’m over it. There’s nothing fabulous or outstanding about her… frankly, she bores me. I hate to be so bitter but, if you’re going to model… you better get used to the criticism.

In fact, when I think about it, I’ve seen quite a few fellow bloggers that have a much better “look” than she does.

• Reply B* a la Moda January 11, 2010 at 2:53 am

I like her a lot. Her teeth make me think of my little one that has them the same way. 😉

xoxo
    B* a la Moda

• Reply B* a la Moda January 11, 2010 at 2:53 am

xoxo
    B* a la Moda

• Reply Wrecked Stellar January 11, 2010 at 3:30 am

She’s OK, but there are just so many other models who in looks alone, are just more stunning. Hope you had a great weekend and thanks so much for voting and for your support! It means a lot!! xo, Mel

• Reply Midtown Girl January 11, 2010 at 3:59 am

I love the fact that she’s not perfect, but it drives me a bit batty when the industry solos out just one model, when there are so many out there that have a unique look!

XOXO
    Amy

• Reply Midtown Girl January 11, 2010 at 3:59 am

XOXO
    Amy

• Reply Kristin January 11, 2010 at 4:44 am

She definitely has an interesting look about her. I’m not up on the current models enough to have an educated opinion…but that third shot is pretty fab. Of course, I could be enamored with the dress. Ah ha

• Reply Susu Paris Chic January 11, 2010 at 5:01 am

I like her… her plump lips are so French… You know, Brigitte Bardot kind of girly and careless!

• Reply Leia January 11, 2010 at 5:11 am

Honestly, I don’t think she’s very attractive. And I’m not 100% sure about American sizes but I’m pretty sure size 4 is still tiny!

• Reply Leia January 11, 2010 at 5:11 am

• Reply Stéphanie January 11, 2010 at 5:33 am

I love her ! She’s lovely !

• Reply lisa January 11, 2010 at 6:58 am

I mean, how can anyone not like her!

I love her.

• Reply lisa January 11, 2010 at 6:58 am

I mean, how can anyone not like her!

I love her.

• Reply Emily January 11, 2010 at 9:07 am

I like her — she is gorgeous and has an edge 🙂

• Reply isquisofrenia style January 11, 2010 at 1:39 pm

love her ,s he is gorgeous!!!

• Reply Couture Carrie January 11, 2010 at 1:46 pm

I totally love her! Fun poll and gorgeous pics, darling!

xoxox,
    CC

• Reply Couture Carrie January 11, 2010 at 1:46 pm

I totally love her! Fun poll and gorgeous pics, darling!

xoxox,
    CC

• Reply Sherin January 11, 2010 at 4:50 pm

I quite like her. She’s not too well known in the UK, but she does look really pretty.

• Reply Joanne January 11, 2010 at 5:53 pm

I like her! I love her pouty look, haha. 😛

• Reply Joanne January 11, 2010 at 5:53 pm

I like her! I love her pouty look, haha. 😛

• Reply Sierra January 11, 2010 at 7:13 pm

Hmm, not sure if I am gaga over her, you know? I think she is unique looking, can look great in different styles of clothing, but when I look at her I don’t get a wow factor.

• Reply Ela January 11, 2010 at 10:06 pm

I have to admit, I am fickle when it comes to her…I guess that answers your question, LOL. But I do love her distinctive look.
    Happy Monday!

• Reply Ela January 11, 2010 at 10:06 pm

Happy Monday!

• Reply Becs January 12, 2010 at 2:19 am

Hi darling! I just voted and made it split 50/50. Ha! I love her unconventional look, though I’m not a fan of the next to last pic at all. She looks amazing in the second and third pics though!

xo, Becs

• Reply thebeautyfile January 19, 2010 at 11:18 pm

I love her…she’s gorgeous…if Karl Lagerfeld loves her, her shit can’t really stink.

• Reply thebeautyfile January 19, 2010 at 11:18 pm