• Reply S.Elisabeth March 21, 2010 at 9:54 pm

Gorgeous! How I wish I lived in NYC so I could do this.
    And yes to floppy hats!

• Reply Nubiasnonsense March 21, 2010 at 10:49 pm

I need some floppy hats! Very chic and that model is gorgeous

• Reply HauteWorld March 22, 2010 at 6:51 am

I’m so glad spring has finally decided to come. I was starting to get seriously depressed by the cold weather that didn’t want to leave. I love the floppy hat, especially the one in the second picture. I’ve always had this vision of wearing one in a convertible with the wind blowing through my hair (and me clutching the hat to keep it from flying away…).

And can I just say how awesome your St. Patrick’s Day outfit was? 🙂

• Reply Sierra March 22, 2010 at 12:56 pm

Oh I am loving these photos, makes me want to put on a floppy hat and sit in the sun! 🙂

• Reply Cafe Fashionista March 22, 2010 at 12:56 pm

I’m still coveting the floppy hat from American Apparel – there is something so bohemian and freespirited about floppy hats that I adore!

By the way…your new header? Perfection!! 🙂

• Reply Couture Carrie March 22, 2010 at 1:50 pm

It was a gorgeous weekend!
    Love this editorial, darling!

xoxox,
    CC

• Reply Sherin March 22, 2010 at 2:34 pm

I love floppy hats. They are ridiculously fun to wear.

• Reply Treacle March 22, 2010 at 3:06 pm

I love floppy hats, but I haven’t yet found one to fit over my hair… 🙁

• Reply Jaime @ La vie...J'aime March 22, 2010 at 3:49 pm

Oh yes- enjoy it! Supposed to rain now…

• Reply Sabine March 22, 2010 at 4:44 pm

Oh, I so love the miu miu kitty cat outfit and the floppy hat! Perfect example that beige doesn’t need to be boring. Big Yes to floppy hats! xx

• Reply Emily March 22, 2010 at 6:51 pm

beautiful photos.
    hasn’t the weather been amazing? I can’t get enough.

• Reply Susu Paris Chic March 22, 2010 at 7:52 pm

Floppy hats… I just love! The second picture is marvelous. You and your beau… glow ma belle, you deserve it, to be happy right here, right now!

• Reply Rick March 22, 2010 at 8:03 pm

there is nothing like walking around NYC at first spring light! 🙂 Love the hat entry (and the new images at header/side panels).

And speaking of Ralph Lauren, I recognize the 2nd side panel photo from his Spring 2010 runway show. Did I guess right? 🙂

• Reply thebeautyfile March 24, 2010 at 8:11 pm

Oh, I love, love, love the Miu Miu outfit!