• Reply vivalaqbee03 February 7, 2011 at 10:33 pm

I LOVE this post! I am a dancer so this is right up my alley!

• Reply Emma Wallace February 7, 2011 at 11:12 pm

I love that second photo! Ballerina fashion is divine.

• Reply Christy February 7, 2011 at 11:49 pm

I think ballerina fashion will be a huge influence throughout this spring and will probably carry over into next fall. It’s amazing how much inspiration has come from Black Swan.

• Reply jasna February 8, 2011 at 5:23 am

Gorgeus pictures!! Happy Tuesday hun! xx

• Reply Shin February 8, 2011 at 5:43 am

Hey Clare! Yeah, my Monday was pretty mellow thankfully. I love these pictures! I’m a fan of of ballet forever! I got the Canon Rebel XS from amazon. I was always hesitant to buy DSLR since I have to save my money for everything I want to buy but this time, I spent my tax refund on my camera 🙂 xoxoxooo

• Reply cupcake February 8, 2011 at 6:46 am

Clare, I’ve heard good and bad about this film I’m not sure if I want to see it or not. You say it’s that good though? I guess it’s not winning awards for nothing!
    Cupcake
    xo

• Reply Cafe Fashionista February 8, 2011 at 10:51 am

Ohmigosh I love these photographs; I so want to be a ballerina!! 🙂

• Reply Leia February 8, 2011 at 11:29 am

Let’s take a ballet class together! 😀

• Reply B. in the Know February 8, 2011 at 12:37 pm

Monday was long and so thankful it is over and behind us. Though, I must say it had a surprisngly wonderful ending of late night chatting with friends at my home – love surprises like that! And I am with you on the ballerina kick – it is just so beautiful! Hope you are having a good day!
    Much love,
    B

• Reply Joanne Faith February 8, 2011 at 2:55 pm

I agree with Christy above! It will be interesting to see how it impacts on what we’re wearing.

• Reply Pretty Coveted February 8, 2011 at 3:22 pm

I love ballerinas too! The tulle. The pointy, laced up flats. The high bun. Love, love, love it all. These pics are all so dreamy too!
    -Carla

• Reply Sabine February 8, 2011 at 3:24 pm

Beautiful pictures, Clare. There just is something about dancing clothes… It’s a combination of comfort, sporty and cool, I guess.

• Reply Emily February 8, 2011 at 10:51 pm

tell me about it! tulle is the epitome of chic, feminine, and classic. not to mention, I loved black swan, too!

xoxo