Give Good Face

I saw this last photo on We Heart It and totally cracked up. Haven’t we all had makeup mishaps we regret? For example, I used to wear purple shimmery eyeshadow. Talk about embarrassing. And I must agree with the photo below… frosted lipstick is never a classy idea.

photo source here and here

• Reply Cheryl February 9, 2011 at 9:05 pm

haha! i adore this post. that quote is too funny and the images are nice.

• Reply modage February 9, 2011 at 9:19 pm

My brother knows the top girl!

• Reply Pretty Coveted February 9, 2011 at 11:07 pm

Pics 1,2,3,5 – LOVE!!! The headshot in #5 is goooorgeous! So pretty, fun, quirky and all!
    -Carla

• Reply jamie-lee February 10, 2011 at 5:13 am

haahahha the last pic is classic!

• Reply Shin February 10, 2011 at 6:52 am

Oh, My, those girls have enviably flawless skin! And eyes! I want to have that every single day! lol..the last quote makes me laugh. 🙂 xxoxooo

• Reply cupcake February 10, 2011 at 7:13 am

Beautiful and that last picture cracked me up! Yes the bleached hair and frosted lipstick…please!!! Unfortunately I see waaaaay to many of ‘those’.
    Cupcake
    xo

• Reply Sherin February 10, 2011 at 10:28 am

Haha, the last picture is really funny!

I love all the other pictures as well. The second and third one are so pretty.

• Reply Cafe Fashionista February 10, 2011 at 10:57 am

I am in love with the second picture – so gorgeous!

My make-up mishap involved too much under-eye concealer which made me look similar to a raccoon (only with white circles under my eyes instead of dark!). 😛

• Reply HauteWorld February 10, 2011 at 1:27 pm

I love that yellow eyeliner look, but I know it’s probably impossible to pull off unless you’re that type of girl. The last pic is hilarious… it’s not just the frosted lipstick, but the combo with the excessive bronzer/self-tanner. I used to wear the wackiest eyeshadows as well, but thankfully I learned from my mistakes 😉

• Reply Joanne Faith February 10, 2011 at 3:56 pm

Beach blondes and frosted lipstick… just add sunglasses!

I like the picture with the heart glasses, such a neat expression.

• Reply Sabine February 10, 2011 at 4:00 pm

Ha ha, perhaps for a trashy 80s party?

• Reply Dena February 10, 2011 at 8:03 pm

I used to have this thing about black eyeliner with white liner above it. I know it sounds mad but I thought it looked amazing.

Dena x

• Reply Emily February 10, 2011 at 9:38 pm

oh wow, I love the first picture! and I absolutely agree with the last 🙂

xoxo

• Reply A Subtle Revelry | this is how I feel today December 6, 2014 at 9:30 am

[…] Photo via Clarabelleblog […]

• Reply whosaidthat February 7, 2015 at 10:46 am

frosty / shimmery lips are awesome imo. it depends on the woman’s personality. some women can rock the look, some can’t. I think red lipstick is not for me, like dresses and high heels – pretentious. but long hair and shimmery lips, that is just beautiful in my eyes. to each her own.