• Reply vivalaqbee03 May 23, 2011 at 8:24 am

old wrinkly leather face ha ha ha ha ha. too funny.

Love and Live your Fashion at Viva La Qbee03

• Reply Hayidan's Intuition May 23, 2011 at 9:50 am

great post.. your funny 😉

• Reply Oh to Be a Muse May 23, 2011 at 10:44 am

haha, happy face taking care of to you too Clare! i think people use eye creams to protect their eyes and to keep bags away.

i use a tinted moisturizer and a lotion with spf too! but i still think i have to get better about protecting my face!

• Reply Krissy May 23, 2011 at 11:26 am

Oh Clare, you crack me up. Happy face taking care of… brilliant. That should be a more common saying. 😉

• Reply Leia May 23, 2011 at 2:40 pm

Clare, you are NEVER going to get old face! Your skin is so pretty. And you always always make me laugh!

• Reply Sherin May 23, 2011 at 3:25 pm

I love Olay as well. It’s such a great brand for moisturising. I think I need to use some SPF in my moisturisers.

• Reply Antonia at Swedish Love Affair May 23, 2011 at 8:41 pm

You seem to be such a fun person, Clare! Loved your video<3

• Reply gangsterpixie May 24, 2011 at 1:47 am

Skincare is so important! and I don’t want old face either. lol
    and eye cream should also tighten the skin around your eye, (well some of them do that.) Also if it contains collagen it will whiten the area as well. 🙂 Hope that helps!

hahahahaha I literally started cracking up with the huge smile at the end with happy face day taking care of! haha you are the best!

And so beautiful, with that awesome hair and beautiful skin!

• Reply gangsterpixie May 24, 2011 at 1:51 am

and how did your photo’s go? (I saw your tweet. lol)

• Reply Lisa May 24, 2011 at 11:39 am

You are so adorable!!!! Watching your video via Dena’s blog 🙂

I love eye cream. I use All About the Eyes by Clinique. It feels like a spa every time I use it.

• Reply Lemonzest May 24, 2011 at 10:16 pm

hi clare i love the way you explaining to us.. you look so gorgeous..and your skin is so beautiful i think..
    i love the video..

love

• Reply Sarah @ Shades of Sarah May 26, 2011 at 12:24 am

OLD FACE IS BAD. Love it.

• Reply HauteWorld May 26, 2011 at 2:40 pm

Great video! And yes, sunscreen is so important. It’s so easy to forget, but the effects of ageing are most visible among those who tan too much.

• Reply Little "Juleen" May 30, 2011 at 7:19 pm

Very important to moisturize your eyes…..haha i love you