White on White

This year, I had a $20 budget for my holiday dress.

I decided on the same idea for the holidays as I had during wedding season. I plan to wear my holiday dress to every holiday function I have. Luckily, I found this white number at H&M for $25 (only five bucks over my budget!). So I got it — it’s perfect for every holiday function and I haven’t looked back.

I am also kicking around the idea of wearing this number to my rehearsal dinner. But that might be taking my frugality a bit too far.

Dress: H&M | Tights: Nine West | Shoes: Steve Madden | Belt: Borrowed from a friend | Necklace: Macy’s | Other Necklace and earrings: Delia Langan

• Reply thundergoes December 11, 2011 at 5:54 pm

Cute! I love the simple white dress and blue tights combo. And the pearls are great.

• Reply Patience December 11, 2011 at 6:44 pm

Lovely. I love the dress.

• Reply Abi December 11, 2011 at 7:13 pm

cute and simple

• Reply CinZilicious December 11, 2011 at 8:35 pm

Do i need to say more?! You look gorge!!!

Hm…i bought some lace tights like that before and thought it looked hideous on me, now you got me thinking else wise, hehehe….thx for the inspiration, Clare;)

Btw, the thin black belt looks great with your white dress. I just cant get enough of the good bargains in H&M. Do you guys have Uni qlo in the states? That’s another bargain hunter place i like to shop for basic wears=) and btw, i heard we’re opening a F21 here, so i’m totally over the moon!!!!! hahaha just had to share the joy,lol

Cinz

• Reply B. in the Know December 11, 2011 at 10:30 pm

Super cute look and love that you got such a great deal on it! Nice work!
    Much love,
    B

• Reply Yvonne December 11, 2011 at 11:04 pm

i personally couldn’t pull off those tights, b/c my chubby legs need a dark black to slim them… but YOU, however, make them look stunning 🙂 love this outfit!

• Reply Anastasia December 12, 2011 at 2:31 am

You look stunning!

• Reply Sherin December 12, 2011 at 5:27 am

That dress is perfect and I love how affordable it is. It’s great to have a dress that you can wear to all Holiday parties.

• Reply Oh to Be a Muse December 12, 2011 at 1:26 pm

i think if it looks great on you (and it does) and it fits great (and it does) then wear it as often as you’d like. love the tights and heels too.

• Reply Kelley Finnegan December 12, 2011 at 4:38 pm

Love it!

• Reply Movimento Moda December 13, 2011 at 9:38 am

love, love, love!

• Reply Samantha Elisabeth December 15, 2011 at 2:59 pm

You look so freaking cute! I love that necklace. And…hmm as long as no one notices, I think you take frugality as far as you want.