Would you ever chop those locks?

Would you ever rock a pixie cut?

I once had a pixie cut.

It was not my best look. Although my family insists I have never looked better than I did when I was rocking my short do — I beg to differ. But I suppose we are all entitled to our opinion. I do enjoy my glasses, though. Those are very great. I would like to take a moment to thank my dad for allowing me to get them as I can now say that I single handedly started the hipster glasses trend.

photo source: The fashion spot

• Reply moniquealexandria May 3, 2012 at 10:14 pm

I have really strong facial features (big nose, bug eyes, big lips)…all those things work against me if wanting to have a short hairstyle. Plus, I already fear that I look super butch all the time, so I need as much stereotypical female features as possible to counteract my worries!

• Reply Adrianne May 3, 2012 at 11:36 pm

I’ve rocked the chopped off cut right before I got dreads and loved it, until winter came and my head was cold. I like the length my hair is at now, but I’m sure I will chop it off again someday when I’m done with dreads. Word of advice: do the chop in the spring so you’ll have a good head of hair by winter. lol.

• Reply lalalinee May 4, 2012 at 1:44 am

I’ve rocked a pixie cut for a good 8 years of my life when i was a child and hated it. (mums fault) don;t think i could do it now that i’m older.

• Reply mollystillman May 4, 2012 at 7:28 am

i wish i could pull off a cut like that, but my face (in my opinion) is wayyyyy too round and would just make me look even rounder. eek! haha and you are adorable.

• Reply Sherin Malick (@HiFashionSherin) May 4, 2012 at 12:27 pm

The short hair trend looks great on all those ladies, but it’s probably not for me. Also, that picture of you is amazing. Those glasses: pure incredibleness.

• Reply Paulina May 5, 2012 at 7:12 am

So pretty photos!:)

• Reply CinZilicious May 5, 2012 at 7:18 am

You look sooo cute with the pixie cut and glasses!!!=D I could never rock a pixie cut cause i always find my face too round,lol…

Cinz