The Coldest Woodswoman

I know you are probably thinking– Clare! That flannel shirt, those boots, do you have anything else to wear? Yes, I (sort of) do. But these items are so very warm and I was in Upstate New York this weekend so I needed my warmest duds. I even layered my flannel with a turtle neck! It was that serious.

Shirt: J. Crew | Turtle Neck: H&M | Belt: H&M | Jeans: Zara | Boots: Frye

• Reply mollystillman November 19, 2012 at 10:53 am

these pictures are seriously stunning, clare. OBSESSED with this look.

• Reply Chioma November 19, 2012 at 11:16 am

i love this look! layering that turtleneck under your shirt is genius :))

C’s Evolution of Style

• Reply Amaya November 19, 2012 at 11:47 am

You are beautiful!! I love your style!! :)

My blog is:
    I wish you like it!

• Reply Sherin Malick (@HiFashionSherin) November 19, 2012 at 5:35 pm

I swear I dreamt of those shoes. I love them! You wear them so well.

• Reply Claresmom November 19, 2012 at 9:51 pm

OMG!! I LOVE these pictures of you!! Excellent look!! Julienne agrees !(she’s home!!!!)
    P.S. Very cool that you have an international following (proudparentpermagrin)

• Reply Serendipity Vintage November 20, 2012 at 2:47 am

Too cute! I want those boots!

• Reply Sarah November 20, 2012 at 6:48 pm

this is such a fun fall look. i am always looking for ways to add color to my fall/winter layers and have never thought to wear a blouse/flannel OVER a warm sweater rather than under it. Will defs be trying out this look.
    P.S. I just found your blog and you are so hilarious! I am now following and can’t wait for more posts.

• Reply Clare November 20, 2012 at 7:07 pm

Yay!!! Thanks for stopping by!! xoxo

• Reply Kel Cadet November 21, 2012 at 6:25 pm

i Think this is one of your best looks! From your hair, to your socks, to your nails.
    Keep em comin’

• Reply Anastasia November 23, 2012 at 1:53 am

Super cute!

• Reply Holiday Giveaway! Designer Sunnies from Loehmann’s | Clarabelle December 17, 2012 at 9:18 am

[…] H&M (old) | Shirt: J. Crew (also here) | Jacket: Urban Outfitters (similar here) | Sunglasses: DVF from […]

• Reply How to double your winter wardrobe — for free | Clarabelle January 10, 2013 at 8:59 am

[…] ♥ Use your basics: That plain blue blazer and perfect tartan shirt? That white cable knit sweater? Those dark  jeans? Keep wearing them. Those four basic pieces can create a ton of cute outfits. Check out the different ways I wore the same J. Crew flannel here, here, and here. […]

• Reply Lars Inge Gundersen February 19, 2013 at 4:53 am

This looks so great!Really like the turtleneck under your shirt,the jeans,the socks into your lovely boots!You are just looking faboluos in this!