Harlem Holiday

leopard and chambrayUsTrendy sent me this adorable top. I am a sucker for a power shoulder — and when you combine a shoulder pad with leopard print it is a recipe for amazingness! This shirt certainly delivers, amiright?? I shouldn’t be gushing over this shirt so much because, sadly, it is sold out, but I encourage you to check out the rest of UsTrendy’s stuff.

leopard, peplum, and chambray

leopard and chambrayShoes: Steve Madden | Skirt: Zara | Chambray: J. Crew | Top: UsTrendy

• Reply Emily Beth December 10, 2012 at 11:17 am

Gorgeous! Love those shoes too!

xo Emily Beth @ Inspired Attire

• Reply Rachel Ashley December 10, 2012 at 11:20 am

I love everything about this outfit! Peplum perfect, necklace very glam, ruffled booties darling! Happy Monday!
    Rachel Ashley

• Reply mollystillman December 10, 2012 at 1:10 pm

you look amazing, clare!! those power shoulders are killer

• Reply CinZilicious December 10, 2012 at 8:28 pm

OMG i love this look Clare!!!!!! i adore peplum tops and skirts and it matches perfectly with the leopard print top! Like how you combined it with the denim shirt, never would have thought that would work!!! and the green necklace adds a nice finishing touch!!!

This also looks super like a street style shot with the people and new york in the back ground!!!This is one of my fave outfit posts by you for sure=D

• Reply Clare December 10, 2012 at 8:34 pm

oh my word — this is the NICEST comment. Thank you so much, girlfreeeend. You are the absolute bestest!

• Reply Sherin Malick (@HiFashionSherin) December 11, 2012 at 2:27 am

Looking amazing! The leopard print and peplum go perfectly together.

• Reply missflamboyante December 11, 2012 at 9:15 am

Beautous! Great styling!

• Reply How to double your winter wardrobe — for free | Clarabelle January 10, 2013 at 8:59 am

[…] just wear the same thing over, and over, and over, and over again in new ways (See? I bet you didn’t notice how much I wore that […]