sparkle jacketI like to look for new, unique ways to style my Celebration Jacket. When I last wore it, I felt like the styling was pretty expected and, dare I say, ordinary (Gasp!). Let me just say, Clarabelle is anything but ordinary. So I decided to re-mix the Celebration Jacket with unexpected colors and patterns. It think it worked out alright. Who knew a gold sparkle jacket could be so versatile?

Also, I want to give a major shout out to my creative directing husband for finding a dry location to shoot this look on a rainy, disgusting day. It might look like I am out on the sidewalk, but really I am under scaffolding.  This kid’s got skillz, y’all.

gold sparkle jacket

sparkle jacket

gold sparkle jacketJacket: Tobi (sold out but similar here) | Shirt: J Crew | Skirt: H&M (old) | Socks: Target | Boots: Frye

• Reply jennazielbauer December 12, 2012 at 8:18 am

Classic with a twist of sparkle, amaze!

JZ {}

• Reply mollystillman December 12, 2012 at 11:16 am

absolutely GORGEOUS! not ordinary at all!!!

• Reply Emily Beth December 12, 2012 at 11:36 am

Gorgeous my dear! I love this look!

xo Emily Beth @ Inspired Attire

• Reply B. in the Know December 12, 2012 at 12:15 pm

Your blazer is amazing – and I love that when paired with neutrals it is no where close to being too much to wear out during the day! Lovely!
    Much love,

• Reply rachelfashionablyliving December 12, 2012 at 12:51 pm

I love it! Your look darling! Love the mix of pieces, very nice styling! Kudos to your hubby, great pics!

Rachel Ashley

• Reply eidesign Glamour December 12, 2012 at 1:34 pm

Wow !!! I know now your blog and i’m love with your style !!! Your colour combination and how join the accessorise is fantastic !!!

EIDesign Glamour

• Reply Sherin Malick (@HiFashionSherin) December 12, 2012 at 4:34 pm

I love the sparkle from your jacket!! It’s so gorgeous. I love how it glams up any look.

• Reply Dots & Stripes December 12, 2012 at 6:02 pm

That jacket….!!! You made it work for daytime effortlessly!

• Reply CinZilicious December 13, 2012 at 2:45 am

WOW, love the sparkly jacket! Defo a NYE winner piece=D Now i need to get one too,hehe

• Reply Heather December 14, 2012 at 6:28 am

I am obsessed with this gingham and sequin combo -you are GORGEOUS!

Pearls & Paws

• Reply T-a-d-a-n-a December 16, 2012 at 11:13 am

you look gorgeous and I’m in love with that jacket xx

• Reply Ashley Udoh December 17, 2012 at 9:59 am

Just discovered you via Chicisimo and I absolutely love your style.

• Reply How to double your winter wardrobe — for free | Clarabelle January 10, 2013 at 8:59 am

[…] wear (and so do you!). Sure, I may have worn that purple gingham tons of times and my celebration jacket may not be much of a party anymore. But I can certainly wear it again in a fresh […]