Keeping it casual on Wall Street

black top, blue jeansI found myself way far away from my neighborhood this past week. In these very pictures I am standing in the heart of the financial district. So, despite my casual attire, I was basically surrounded by riches. Yay, accidental tourist! And yes, traveling from Harlem to Wall Street does count as legitimate travel.

Also, I just had  to include the photo below because it looks like I am confidently strutting into New York Sports Club — but we all know that’s a laugh.

blue jeans

blue jeans, black top

black top, blue jeans, white bag

blue jeans and peplumShoes: J.Crew Factory | Jeans: J. Crew | Peplum and Tee: Asos

• Reply Sarah @ Shades of Sarah April 3, 2013 at 11:58 am

I love your pants! Also, I miss the weather from this weekend. For real.

• Reply dana mannarino April 3, 2013 at 12:34 pm

Are those flats comfortable? Do they run true to size? I’m looking to purchase them online because my J.Crew factory doesn’t have them in-store. Just don’t want to purchase them if they’re not worth it!

• Reply Clare April 3, 2013 at 4:49 pm

Yes, I love them! They are quite comfortable and definitely true to size. Get them, I was actually telling my husband how comfy they are the other day.

• Reply 최다해 gongjumonica April 4, 2013 at 12:08 am

Wow. Beautiful photos, and I must say I love your pants! They are in my favorite color, too.

• Reply Sherin Malick (@HiFashionSherin) April 4, 2013 at 2:18 am

Love these pictures so much! I love being an accidental tourist in my own city too! Your trousers are the cutest.

• Reply Shira April 7, 2013 at 8:51 pm

How did I not know about your blog until now?! You’re adorable! Love the color of those pants and those flats are perfect! I have them in a bright color and I’m debating the nude even though I really should not be spending more money! (story of my life hehe)

sequinsandpolkadots.blogspot.com

• Reply Trend Tuesdays: Colorful Pants - infinite June 11, 2013 at 9:28 pm

[…] Clara Belle […]

• Reply Lauren @ infinite.nu June 11, 2013 at 9:41 pm

Hi Clare, I recently linked a couple of your photos in my post here: http://infinite.nu/2013/06/trend-tuesdays-colorful-pants/. I thought they looked really great! If you would prefer I didn’t feature your image, let me know and I will remove it!

• Reply laurengray190512847 June 11, 2013 at 9:41 pm

• Reply Clare June 11, 2013 at 11:10 pm

Thank you so much! I am honored. Please use whatever images you want!