Same Dress, Different Wedding

black lace

I am not sure if you all know my wedding dressing policy — but it is pretty straightforward. One dress gets purchased for wedding season, and that dress gets worn to every wedding of the year. This year’s wedding guest dress is actually last year’s wedding guest dress because of laziness. Next year I will get a new one. This one is so cute, though! It is lacy and fluffy!

black lace dress

backless lace dress

Also, guess what! My creative directin’ husband is here! On the blog! Looking all handsome! This is rare event, y’all. So savor this moment.

usDress: Asos (old) | Shoes: J. Crew

• Reply Laurie October 1, 2013 at 9:56 am

I actually love your wedding dress policy. And I’m obsessed with this dress.

• Reply Sarah @ Shades of Sarah October 1, 2013 at 10:49 am

So fab! Especially the lace. What’s on your list for the next wedding guest dress?

• Reply Sarah October 1, 2013 at 12:19 pm

What a cute lace dress! Your wedding dress policy makes so much sense!

• Reply Ciiku October 1, 2013 at 12:38 pm

HaHa at that policy. Sadly would never work here. Too many events, too many of the same people… You have to change it up.

• Reply NickyGoGlam October 1, 2013 at 2:45 pm

Very pretty! I love that dress- the lace, the fit, the cut-out back. Paired with those flats and that side braid- well put together look. Your policy is a good one! Ha! I never thought of doing that. Cute picture of you and the hubby. 🙂

• Reply K October 2, 2013 at 11:02 am

Love the dress, the (wedding dress) policy, and the hairstyle! Can you do a tutorial? Also, cute pic of you and the hubby! : )

• Reply Shay Hampton October 3, 2013 at 8:46 am

Beautiful picture of the two of you 🙂

• Reply Why you should adopt my ‘wedding dressing’ policy. | Clarabelle October 3, 2013 at 9:54 am

[…] this week, I spoke about my wedding dressing policy aka the idea that you should only buy one dress for wedding season and wear that dress to every […]

• Reply CinZilicious October 7, 2013 at 9:49 am

Woooohooooo!!! I love the black lace dress and what an unique policy!!! Although, i have to admit, i always or tend to wear a different dress to every wedding because i’m just that annoying to myself, hahaha

And what a cute pic of you and your hubby:D

Cinz