A little black dress is a closet must-have — but it’s cousin, the little grey dress is equally as important. Grey is chic, but the color is softer than black. Also the wide range of grey shades makes it easy to dress up or down.
- My favorite dress when I was pregnant was a grey midi dress. It showed off my bump and was easy to style. The dress that’s pictured above is similar, and the high-low hemline adds another layer of interest.
- For curvy girls, grey is an awesome color. The wrap detail on this dress is perfect for highlighting your waist and accentuating your curves.
- For boy-shaped figures, the high neckline of this frock will accentuate your lean torso and the ruching around the waist provides the illusion of curves.
- Fit and flare looks good on everyone. This light grey dress can easily be dressed up or down. It’s also a sweater dress — perfect for warmth!
- Bodycon dresses are made for hourglass figures. Sometimes bodycon dresses can seem daunting because they tend to skew sexy, but the shape and length of this dress is totally wearable.
- For curvy girls with more of a boyish shape, this fit and flare dress is perfect. The little belt cinches the waist and the full skirt has beautiful detailing that make this dress extra special.