We technically have a few more weeks of summer remaining, but I always count September as the mark of the end of summer. I am so sad to see it go. Summer is my absolute favorite season (hands down). I am trying to get all of my favorite summer outfits in before I have to officially switch to sweaters and boots.
Tag Archives: fun
I am having a bit of a nail moment. I just love doing my nails all of a sudden. Perhaps it is because I have gotten better at doing my nails. I used to be awful. Honestly, it looked like a baby took some paint and dumped it all over my hand. But now all that’s changed. I can stay inside the lines!
This is some nail art I did this weekend. It is super duper easy to do (unfortunately, I completely forgot to take step-by-step photos) so I wrote out the steps below:
Now you are ready to paint!
- First, widen your bobby pins so it is easier to make the dots later.
- Start by painting your nails white. Make sure the white has nice coverage. No streaks, please.
- Wait for the white to dry.
- Take the first color of the colored nail polish and make a little pool of it on a small painting tray or paper plate. You only need a little bit.
- Dip the ball end of the widened bobby pin in the colored nail polish and gently dab the polish thats on the tip of the bobby pin onto your nails to make tiny dots.
- Continue steps 4 & 5 with the remaining polish
Sweater and button down: J. Crew | Necklace: Delia Langan
I’m back! I hope that your holiday was filled with many blessings!
The Brown Family Thanksgiving was wonderful this year! Let’s do a quick pictorial tour.
Happy Monday, ya’ll!
This photo perfectly captures my mood right now:
carefree, relaxed, and super excited.
I’ll be heading off tomorrow to enjoy a wonderful weekend
by the Lake with Mr. M.
I will resume my posts Monday!
I hope all of you have a magical weekend!
Photo Credit: Creative Commons * Photography: Simon Pais Thomas / Photo Asis: Lars Stephan * Make-up: Carla Gasic / MakeUp’s Asis: Carolina Fernandez * Stylist: Gabriela Cordero / Stylist’s Asis: Daniel Pacheco*
Model: Dayane (New Models / Brazil)