However, if you want to give a small gift to friend or lovah, but you accidentally/on purpose put it off until the last minute. I have compiled a few great last minute gifts that are sure to please:
If you feel like giving something sweet, but don’t want to spend all darn day in the kitchen because Netflix is waiting:
- Valentine’s Day puppy chow: Chocolatey, peanut-buttery, crunchy sugar goodness. I haven’t met anyone who doesn’t like puppy chow.
- Heart Shaped Rice Krispy Treats: Does anyone NOT like Rice Krispy Treats?? I didn’t think so…
- Some delicious, yet totally affordable pink bubbly. When in doubt, go with alcohol.
- The way to a women’s heart is through brownies. Add a few conversation hearts, and you’ve got a V-Day hit!
Blooms! (I happen to love flowers. I think they are a great gift for any occasion. But they are especially special on Valentine’s Day)
- Think beyond the bouquet with this adorable flower initial.
- If flowers aren’t your jam, this hanging terrarium is beyond cool.
- Who says giant hair flowers are just for babies? This organza flower makes the perfect gift for your boldest Valentine.
- This floral print by the super talented Paper Fashion is the perfect gift for the girly girl in your life.
The Perfect Accessory:
- This drink sleeve is great for your best girlfriend.
- Statement earrings that are guaranteed to turn heads.
- A wine to-go cup because again, you can’t go wrong with alcohol.
- The sassiest business card holder for the bizness lady in your life.
- Set the mood with this gorgeous scented candle set.
Happy almost Valentine’s Day! I love all of you :)