In case you didn’t know. You can basically get anything that is cool and worthwhile on Etsy. This is a fact. So I have compiled 25 gift ideas, all from Etsy, to help make you the most popular gift-giver ever this holiday season.
For the girl who’s house proud:
- This minimalist print for the newly married couple.
- This rope lamp for your friend who’s redecorating her bedroom in a nautical theme but, “doesn’t want it to get too over-the-top, ya know?”
- An antique wall mirror for your sister who is forever taking mirror selfies.
- An NYC-themed throw pillow for your best friend with dreams of taking a bite out of the Big Apple
- For your preppy bestie who’s expecting? This classic monogrammed wall decal will do the trick.
For your friend who loves a good piece of unique jewelry:
- These stacking rings, because obviously.
- Your aunt, the glamazon, really needs this chunky bib necklace.
- Colorful stud earrings for your sorority sister.
- A monogrammed bracelet for your favorite coworker from Kentucky.
- A signature necklace for the writer in your life.
For those girls who are weirdly obsessed with winter, and somehow always look cute despite the cold:
- The warmest chunky scarf ever.
- Or this one that is just too glamorous.
- The ever practical (yet fabulous) boot cuffs.
- A knitted bow headband because it’s the cutest.
- Fingerless gloves
For pretties who love paper:
- The wittiest card you’ll ever find.
- Embossed notecards for the girl who never forgets to send a thank you card.
- For the copious note taker, a personalized notepad set.
- Meow! The kitty paperclip to keep things organized.
- Wooden bookmarks for your boyfriend the bookworm.
For the (moderate) nature lover:
- These hanging plant terrariums are the coolest!
- Living magnets for the cutest little touch of greenery.
- A colorful cactus for your Secret Santa
- The tiniest bonsai tree for your boss.
- A terrarium ornament for your bestie’s Christmas tree