Tag Archives: outfit
Since this summer is going by so quickly, I feel like I haven’t gotten to wear all my favorite sun dresses. This one from Joules is quickly becoming my ultimate fave. You know how sometimes you’ll buy a white dress and you’re all excited about it, but when it comes it is totally see-through and kind of cheap looking? Well this dress is the ultimate white dress.It is a rich, breathable linen and it’s fully lined. So you don’t have to worry about flashing the world when you step into the sun.
You should actually check out Joules’ entire vacation shop. Now that it is all on sale, you have no excuse not to stock up for the final days of summer.
I got this rad cropped top/skirt set (yes, I have a problem) from Express. I bought it because it was just too fun to pass up, but there are also so many different ways to style it. I decided to share three of these looks on the blog this week.
This is look one. Honestly, this isn’t super wearable for every day. But it is perfect for a fancy beach outting or summer date.
Yes, blog titles are something to agonize over. Developing appropriate titles is a legitimate concern, peeps.
It’s officially summer — which means it’s time to invest in a new ‘throw-on dress’ aka, the perfect instaoutfit you can just toss on and head out the door. Luckily, I am in the market for a new throw-on dress myself so I made a list of ten I have my eye on:
- Flowy, floral, and fab — I am obsessed with this one.
- This mint number is perfect for endless beach weekends.
- Put. A. Bird. On. It. ‘Nuff said.
- If a maxi is more your style, this one is perfect.
- These stripes are impossible to resist and perfect for any occasion.
- A little black dress that you could wear every day.
- A swing dress is a must-have for the season.
- Is it summer without Lily? This dress is affordable, colorful and easy to wear.
- This dress is one you’re sure to wear to any and every summer occasion.
- This last dress is light, airy and will totally turn heads.